17 Feb Why Use an Advertising Agency?
Many businesses consider working with an advertising agency, but do not understand all the benefits of doing so. Will an agency cost your business more money? Will an agency really understand and properly represent your business? Below are the top reasons why you should entrust your business’s advertising responsibilities to an agency.
Many people responsible for advertising wear multiple hats. The marketing for the company gets taken care of, but not necessarily with the time and attention it deserves. Working with an advertising agency like Media Venue allows the person responsible to give the agency direction and then focus their time and energy on other elements of the job. The agency will then take care of the heavy lifting around planning, negotiation, and execution of a campaign.
Technology is constantly evolving, and the same goes for digital vehicles. Media Venue continuously talks with our platforms and representatives to make sure we have the most relevant data and opportunities for client partners. We strive to use the latest tools and information to keep campaigns fresh and show relevant brands to targeted audiences.
Hiring a full-time employee can be costly to your bottom line. Media Venue’s straight forward commission and fees are upfront, so you will not have surprises at the end of your campaign. Time is money – you want your time and your employees’ time to be spent focusing on what each was hired to do. Advertising agencies take your information and develop it into a strategy and plan you will be excited to share with your team. This will help your business make more money, bring in new customers, and create warm, fuzzy feelings for your current customers.
Sure, you can bounce ideas off your employees. But if they don’t have advertising expertise, will the conversation be helpful? Working with an advertising agency allows you to share your strategy, goals and objectives. Let an agency like Media Venue delve into the weeds of planning and negotiation in order to prepare a strong branding or promotional campaign for you.
You are an expert in your professional world. Let an agency be the expert when it comes to your business’s advertising. It goes back to time (see above) and making sure you have the right team in place to plan and execute your strategy. Media Venue has a full team of experts in our areas of Digital, Social and Traditional. We work together to build a strategy based on your goals and objectives. We take the strategy and design, execute, and monitor your campaigns from start to finish.
Speaking of planning, negotiation, and execution, can you:
- Access market trends, ratings and programming comparisons?
- Research and develop the correct goals, objectives and strategy around your audience, promotion, timing and budget?
- Review proposals from all market broadcast stations (or top 10 radio stations) to ensure the strongest programming/stations are purchased for your business?
- Ensure the spot rates given are fair based on the market averages and target audience?
- Understand CPP trends and changes within a market by the various quarters?
- Review all proposals with and without ‘extras’ to ensure delivery goals are met with only paid dollars?
- Access ratings books to evaluate programming over several months?
- Meet with all the sales reps (in person or on the phone) to answer questions on your business? Do you understand the packages the sales rep present to you?
- Oversee make-goods, monitor pre-logs and monitor post buys to ensure all rating points ran as purchased; if station under-delivers get under-delivery schedule
- Oversee traffic of creative
Get Started with Media Venue!
Advertising agencies understand all the above – this is what we love and do every day! Your business depends on successful advertising campaigns to bring in revenue…don’t leave it to chance! Media Venue has been in the advertising business for a long time. In fact, when you add up all the year’s each of us have been in media or advertising, we have over 90 years of experience! We have worked with hundreds of clients in all types of industries and seen practically all sides of advertising. We will not leave your advertising budget to chance.
Contact Media Venue today to discuss how we can put our experience to work for your advertising budget!
About Our Blogger
Jaclyn Grieshaber has over 20 years of experience in national, regional, and local media buying and planning. Along with her extensive knowledge of traditional media, Jaclyn is extremely focused on keeping up with the ever-changing industry standards to provide the best information and advertising approaches for her clients.